IConflux Technologies was started in 2012 with an aim to create world class software solutions. IConflux works with wide range of companies in different technologies. IConflux is a full-fledged IT solution provider with providing expertise services like website designing, Internet of Things, Warehouse Management, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Language, mobile application development, e-commerce solutions, ERP, rich web application services, Search Engine Optimization, and networking solutions.
We interviewed Ronak Koradiya, CTO and Co-founder, to understand how the delivery teams are conversant with QuickScrum and see the rewards.
What are the challenges you faced in product development?
IConFlux is a products and services oriented company. There was no process defined for project management, everything was handled using spreadsheets. The project progress was syphoned through the project manager, who used to spend hours updating the excel sheets and collate to form reports. Some of our major problems for the spreadsheets, were:
- Requirements were incomplete
- Difficulty in work estimation
- Project planning
- Slippage in deliveries
- Degrading quality of deliverables
- Poor resource utilization
- Poor collaboration across team members
What elicited the need for a Scrum tool?
Lack of process triggered the need of agile to streamline the project execution. Scrum was the best option as the requirements of the project were not clearly given at the beginning itself & evolve over the period of time. The salient features of Scrum like, recurrent feedback from stakeholders, reduction in planning and execution cost, and culture of continuous improvement encouraged us to implement QuickScrum.
How did QuickScrum provide the solution?
IConFlux was searching for a user-friendly Scrum tool. The visual management and easy to configure feature of QuickScrum earned the best choice. QuickScrum is a cloud product & can be accessible globally, which can connect to teams located in different geographies.
- Project status can be updated without delay.
- Detailed story grooming helped understand completeness of the requirements.
- Severity and priority of the stories helped in project planning.
- The team had the flexibility to go back to fix errors.
- The client is delivered the features from the start of the project. Valuable features are delivered bi-weekly. Client does not need to wait too long to experience feature.
- Continuous feedback from the client improves the product quality.
- Team start getting closer because of open communication & continuous feedback.
- The team morale boosted and resulted in confident deliverables.
How QuickScrum has improved your day-to-day life?
IConFlux has nearly 50 employees. We are not limited to specific one or two technologies; rather we deploy a wide range of latest technology tools for the perfect outcomes. You’re assured of all sorts of services under one roof, whether it is a requirement of front end design, backend development, and elucidation of business structure or need of efficient workflow in place. Many of our customers are tier one businesses.
IConFlux appreciates the switch to Agile methodology. The project status tracking became easy and transparent across the organization. Client expressed their contentment for their receipt of quality project deliverables.
Following are the recognizable benefits of using QuickScrum,
- Preparation of executive reports time has reduced by 30%
- Achieved transparency of the status of project progress
- Resource workload gadget led to better resource utilization
- Sufficient time for System Engineering