When a User leaves any a project and you might want to delete that user. It can be done by
Delete a User,
- Click on Quickscrum logo which will lead you to Projects Page.
2. From here, click on the Project to view it.
3. Click on setting icon available on the right top corner. Setting icon is only available to an administrator.
4. Click on User in the left menu.
5. Click on Delete option in action menu.
6. Click on OK to give confirmation to delete users. If this user is assigned to an item, it will automatically be unassigned.
To Search an item priority,
1. Type a user’s name in the textbox.
2. Press an enter button or click on the icon.