The system will provide five types of issue priority by default.
To configure subitem,
1. Click on Admin on right-hand side of the header.
2. Select Company Admin.
3. Click on Subitem Configuration.
Add Issue Priority
To add a priority,
1. Click on Add Priority.
2. Give an appropriate name.
3. Select a system-generated icon.
4. Click on Save.
Edit Issue Priority
To edit priority,
1. Click on priority Name of the priority you want to edit.
2. By clicking outside the edit box would save automatically.
Archive Issue Priority
To Archive priority,
1. Click on Delete icon.
2. Clicking on confirmation would open pop up of Archive.
To restore priority again,
1. Click on Archive Button.
2. Click on Restore icon next to the priority you want to restore.
3. Click on confirmation to Restore.