If you are having the access rights of company admin, then you will able to add/remove workitem priority. By default Quickscrum provides five types of workitem priorities.
To configure workitem,
1. Click on Admin on right-hand side of the header.
2. Select Company Admin.
3. Click on Workitem Configuration.
Add Workitem Priority
To add a workitem priority,
1. Click on Add Priority.
2. Give an appropriate name.
3. Select a system-generated icon.
4. Click on Save.
Edit Workitem Priority
To edit priority,
1. Click on priority Name of the priority you want to edit.
2. By clicking outside the edit box would save automatically.
Archive Workitem Priority
To Archive priority,
1. Click on Delete icon.
2. Clicking on confirmation would open pop up of Archive.
To restore priority again,
1. Click on Archive Button.
2. Click on Restore icon next to the priority you want to restore.
3. Click on confirmation to Restore.