Quickscrum provides powerful quick search and advanced search feature to find out the efforts matched to the specific search criteria.
Quick search displays all the efforts having their description matched fully or partially to the search text.
To search over the efforts by specifying the multiple search criteria,
1. Click on the Add Filter button.
2. It displays all filters available within that view. You can add the filters such as Effort By, Effort Category and Effort Date.
3. To remove a filter, place the mouse cursor on a filter and click on the X symbol.
4. Select the filter values and click on the Apply Filter button. It will display all the efforts matched to the selected search criteria.
5. To remove the selected filter values click on the Reset icon.
Search Efforts by Duration
To search logged efforts within a certain duration,
1. Click on the Add Filter button and Effort Date filter.
2. Specify duration by choosing the start date and end date from a calendar or select last week, last month or last 3 months.
3. Click on the Apply Filter button. It will display all the efforts matched to the selected search criteria.
4. To remove the selected date range click on the Reset icon.