Quickscrum provides powerful quick search and advanced search feature to find out the workitems matched to the specific search criteria within a board.
Quick search displays all the workitems having their name matched fully or partially to the search text.
To search over the workitems by specifying the multiple search criteria,
1. Click on the Add Filter button.
2. It displays all filters available within that view. You can add the filters such as Created by, Priority, Timebox, Tags etc.
3. To remove a filter, place the mouse cursor on a filter and click on the X symbol.
4. Select the filter values and click on the Apply Filter button. It will display all the workitems matched to the selected search criteria.
5. To remove the selected filter values click on the Reset icon.