Move ahead of others and stand to worry-free with Quickscrum Project Management Solutions. At Quickscrum, we take pride in ensuring that every step is performed with greater zest and zeal.
The Quickscrum offers a variety of solutions which enfolds your company’s journey towards a better and successful future. One of the astonishing solutions is bug tracking, which will mark the hindrance or any sort of issue in the project.
No company likes to receive an end solution/product that is full of errors. Whether you are working on a big scale project or a small level work for a startup, get things in your favour with Quickscrum’s bug tracker.
With our Bug tracking tool, your engineers and developers can file and track bugs easily. Run through the files and mark the bugs in the tool in one place accordingly in our intuitive tool. Once all the bugs are found and reported, your engineering team can fix the issues and mark them done. Thus, spend time effectively in fixing them rather noting things down manually or other traditional ways.
HOW TO START THE BUG TRACKING SOLUTION?
- Just visit the grid view of your projects and create a new project.
- Set starting and end dates as per your schedule, then choose the solution type as a bug tracking.
- Set the project status as in progress, completed or hold; whatever is suitable.
You can even add or invite team members to this project as per your requirement, by clicking on add team member icon.
- Add workitems (adding a Bug) and cut them into small milestones for the convenience of your team. Accordingly, put them in the timeline and drag the work items as per your schedule.
You can also mention the end dates or publishing schedule in the calendar section in the left menu.
HOW TO WORK ON THIS BUG TRACKING TOOL?
- Mark the bug on the priority list and assign them to the designated team member.
- You can even add the bug details under the workitem description and understand the issues of bug within the size.
- With the help of the QA team, you can re-test the issues to check whether they have been sorted or not by simply adding them to checklists.
- Attach the bug files with the bug project, make use of the files attachments tab in workitems.
- Mark the bug severity and bug categories with the help of tags.
- For connecting to the specific members use @membername while commenting and notify them via emails.
- Have the special layout to feature the progress report n the bug.
- Manage your time effectively and deal them in the well-established manner by setting in the deadlines from the timebox.
- You can simply update the bug status by making use of Drag and Drop option in the workitems.
- In the work item list, you can easily identify the reported bugs by the created field.