Quickscrum provides you with the apt solutions that fit in your business needs. All the solutions are designed by keeping in mind the complex planning structure of various agencies. Quickscrum allows your team to interact flexibly and get the fruitful output in order to develop the project further. One such solution type is the IT helpdesk, which keeps all your technicians within your reach. It will help the team to carry out their tasks without any chaos in management.
The solutions work on the out-front and work on various parts with 100% efficiency. With our multi-channel ticket raising system, when it comes to emails, or chat or phone calls, etc., your team can easily file or mention about raised tickets on the platform. Just to make sure that the work is being processed in a feasible manner, you can monitor the status of the requests.
HOW TO CREATE A NEW IT HELPDESK PROJECT?
- Move the cursor over the left menu and from there select the option to add project and select the project as IT Helpdesk. It is recommended that make the project as public so that anyone who needs help can easily communicate with the IT team.
- You should assign the team leader who will handle the detailed issues and highly sensitive matters and make them private for ease.
- To assign the work to the team member you can make use of the sub-items and attach the necessary documents using the attach button option.
- Make use of the comments to convey an important message by simply adding @membername.
HOW TO MANAGE ALL YOUR IT HELP DESK PROJECTS?
The Quickscrum solution is prepared to keep in mind that the requirements of projects can change over time. When such a scenario happens, you can edit the project details at any given point and still hold the project in order.
Steps to edit the project involved for your IT HELP DESK Team:
- Open your Quickscrum account and the only administrator can make changes to the project.
- Within the project action menu, you can choose the option to edit the project.
- Make the changes accordingly and it will be featured in no time.
If you want to completely delete a particular project:
- All you have to do is to select the delete option from the action menu.
- For final confirmation, you need to press the ok button and your command will be processed.
By following these simple guidelines you can sort out the headaches of maintaining any extra files or the need to maintain the written records.
HOW QUICKSCRUM IS BETTER THAN OTHER IT HELP DESK TOOLS?
Delivering better conversion rates and increased ROI to customers for years, Quickscrum is codeless and easily customizable IT Helpdesk tool.
- You get flexible plans, easy installation and extensive reporting of all the issues or points reported by your team members.
- With the feature of calculating the size of the work delivered within the particular timebox, it will be easy for you to predict how much work can be completed in the next timebox. This sort of analysis is much beneficial, as they can help you decide how much work the team can complete with ease.
- It will also display the speed of the team, as the velocity chart calculates it at the end of the iteration.
- It is much more fruitful, as it also provides you with the comparative outputs to look if there is any progress over the set period of time.
HOW THE USAGE OF VELOCITY CHART GIVES YOU BETTER PERFORMING OUTCOME?
This feature is advised to be applied, in order to check the velocity of a team at the end of an iteration.
- It gives you the stats of the progress made by the team.
- It will be easy for you to list out the hurdles that are the major reason behind the delay of projects.
- You can plan according to the velocity of the team to avoid any crises of not meeting the deadlines.