Quickscrum gives you and your team an uninterrupted agile journey. It is your personal guide into the planning, tracking and insights of team member’s reports. You can monitor how they manage the task and calculate a rough estimate of time remaining before delivering to the client.
Scrum is an intuitive and powerful online tool for your company developers. Super Easy Integration with other common 3rd party tools.
Scrum solution has it all – The project handling, launch management, personalized scrum boards and a special way to look at the details of all your work.
With efficient planning at a scrum, you can deliver to your clients faster. You can easily set the milestones using the timebox and marking the sprints which keep a check on project completion.
Quickscrum presents you to design feedback forms and ask your clients to give reviews so that your team can constantly improvise.
HOW TO BEGIN WITH SCRUM?
- All you need is to open your Quickscrum account and start adding your projects using the add project button.
- You can easily subdivide your big launches or projects in the workitems. And using the Sub-items you can allocate the tasks to individual team members.
- To monitor each step and stay up to date with the progress, make use of the velocity charts and burndown graphs.
- You can quickly create a team for the backlogs so that the uncompleted tasks can also be taken into consideration. This can be done by going to add project and mark the type as backlog and make your team with workitems.
- This can also be done as a sheet in the workflow lane and set it in the priority chart using the drag and drop command. You can manually edit this by moving over to the + icon and add your desired lane.
- You can manage sprints in the Calendar (mentioned on the left menu navigation) so that none of your projects launches clash with each other.
- You can add user stories by giving the designation like admin, team member or user. These can also be added in the timelines to allocate the time for each and every task. This will help the team to formulate the task better and deliver the best quality.
TIPS TO MAKE BEST OF SCRUM
- You can easily add special headers for pointers to move like stories by using the create tag. In addition, you can also attach them to the project titles. This will make sure that no member forgets to focus on the key point related to the project.
- Manage your schedule and stay well ahead of the deadline with the timebox feature and make use of the sprints in the calendar.
- Duplicate your user stories to use them in the future. In this way, your user stories details will be copied to another story which can be feasibly used for further sprints.
- Attach the feedback forms for improvement. This will help your product team can easily look over the issues mentioned. Afterwards, the team can move in the right direction to handle the problem.
- Settle all your documents and files at one place and access them anywhere using the Quickscrum.
User stories can help the designer to focus on the goals and the customer’s need.