End Users are every individual who has been signed-up via Quickscrum.com registration process as an Administrator or invited by any company as a Team member.
Although significant changes are rare, this policy may be amended as new features, technology, or legal requirements arise, so please check back from time to time. We’ll notify you if we make a significant change and, where required, seek your consent.
What information does Quickscrum collect?
We built Quickscrum to help teams to improve their operational efficiency. That means you can input, upload, or store in Quickscrum any text, images, and other data that you choose—we refer to that information as “Content”. We also collect and receive the following types of information:
Basic subscriber information. To open your account and process payments, we collect the basic information like your email address, first name and last name.
Usage data. We collect and log data on how you and others access and use Quickscrum, for example, the act of creating a userstory or task. Usage data may be collected through cookies, and similar technologies.
Location Information. We collect the IP address you use to connect to the Website.
Device Information. We collect information about the type of devices you use to connect to the website, operating systems on those devices (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows), browser and its version.
How does Quickscrum use my information?
We have specific rules for how and when we use the information we collect and receive. We describe these below.
What does Quickscrum do with my information?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your information. Below, we describe the ways in which we use the information we collect and receive to provide, maintain, and improve the Service; to provide troubleshooting and customer support; to protect the Service for all our users; to contact you; and to administer Quickscrum accounts.
- We use a number of technologies to help you get the most out of the Service. Our systems automatically analyze your data and provide suggestions to help you improve your operational efficiency.
- To provide troubleshooting and customer support, our Customer Support team may need to access your information, such as your account email address and information about the Quickscrum application you are using.
- In accordance with your communication preferences, we’ll occasionally contact you to announce new products and features we build for you, share tips for using Quickscrum to get more done, make special offers, and provide information about how Quickscrum works with other applications.
Would someone at Quickscrum ever view my information?
You have control over who sees your Content. We limit the use of your Content to make sure that no one at Quickscrum can view it unless you expressly give us permission or it’s necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Specifically:
- To help enhance our product features, we may ask you for permission to review portions of your Content. For example, we may come up with the feature – auto fill task name suggestion. In this case, we may ask for the permission to work upon your content and give only appropriate suggestion. That’s how we make sure that feature work perfectly.
- If you contact our Customer Support team for help to find out specific Content in your account, then we may ask for your temporary permission to look at your Content. This permission terminates when the issue is resolved.
- If we become aware of a potential violation of our Terms of Service, we may suspend or close your account until the problematic material is removed. Under such a circumstance, we would only look at the Content in your account if you give us consent or if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, including to protect the safety of you or any other person.
To test and improve our product offerings for our users, we use aggregated data that does not contain any personal information, does not identify any person, and cannot be connected to any specific user. This policy is not intended to apply to such anonymized/de-identified data.
How does Quickscrum share or disclose my information?
Quickscrum is not in the business of selling or renting your information. Following are some cases when we may share little information:
- We share your information with Service Providers who process data on our behalf, such as credit card processors and customer relationship management systems. For example, these Service Providers help us:
- Operate, develop, and improve the features and functionality of the Service
- Complete your payment transactions
- Fulfil your sales and support requests
- Communicate with you as described elsewhere in this policy
- Your Content is private unless you decide you want to share it. You may choose to share using public links or through any of the website features that allow you to share or collaborate on Content. If you choose to share, we may need to take steps to facilitate your collaboration.
How can I manage my information stored in Quickscrum?
As per our law of data protection—your data is yours—in most cases, you can manage your information simply by logging into your account and editing your information directly within the Quickscrum website.
If you need any assistance, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us to provide access to, correct, update, or delete your personal information. Please note that we may ask you for proof of account ownership and/or identity before fulfilling your request.
How long does Quickscrum store my information?
Quickscrum is on a mission to help teams improve their operational efficiency. To make your content easily accessible to you, we store it on highly secured cloud infrastructure – Microsoft Azure. It is accessible from your account until you make the decision to delete it.
If you delete your Content, it will no longer be accessible to you or others who may access to the website. The Quickscrum back-up systems may retain copies of your deleted Content for up to one year due to the nature of those systems’ operations.
For users who are inactive for extended periods of time, we may close your account to satisfy our obligations under applicable law, and in accordance with our data retention policy. If that happens, we will try to notify you before taking any action.
What happens if I want to stop using Quickscrum?
As described above, you can delete your Content at any time, and you can stop using the Quickscrum service at any time. As per the law of data protection, your data is portable. You can export it anytime or even ask our support team to get it at email@example.com.
Where does Quickscrum store my information?
Quickscrum uses highly secured Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure. When you use our website, data is stored in multiple locations – Singapore and USA – for the security and recovery purpose.
Here is a list of vendors Quickscrum works with,
|Microsoft Azure||Cloud Infrastructure||www.azure.microsoft.com|
|Fresh Sales||Customer Relationship
|Google Analytics||User Analytics||www.google.com/analytics|