With Quickwork in action, you can be sure not to end up in chaos with any of your upcoming events details.
Quickwork is an ultimate event management tool that handles all your tasks and manages time easily and efficiently. It lets you have the daily or weekly analysis and plan your next move accordingly. With the assistance of event management tool, you can plan your schedule, workload, resources, timesheets, budget, etc. with ease and properly. All your management can take place at one point and avoid confusion among your team members.
With everything handy, your team can receive quick approvals from their seniors and maintain a clear record system for any kind of event. Interactive visuals also help you save time and in just a blink of an eye, you get all the status update.
HOW TO CREATE THE EVENT MANAGEMENT PROJECT?
- Sign up with your quickwork account, move a cursor to the add project and select the solution type as event management.
- You can easily set the deadlines using timebox as sprints, to allocate the time duration of the event.
Add the team members under the header workitems and using sub-items you can assign them their related tasks.
- To attach any additional information regarding the event make use of add button and attach files from your PC or Google drive.
- To communicate with any particular team member, you can use @membername and leave a comment for them.
SOME USEFUL TIPS TO MAKE YOUR EVENT A HIT WITH QUICKWORK
- Customize the workflow, so that you can manage your event more comfortably. You can make use of the drag and drop feature to set in the priority of the workflow lanes.
- You can make the duplicate projects by marking the essential points which will make sure you do not miss any point it definitely saves a lot of time and you can easily learn from your previous projects.
- By making use of the timebox, you can easily mark the tasks completed and set the things to need to be done within the particular timeframe. You can easily create tags to add the status as pending for approval or request sent to the vendors, guest list, etc.
- Track the progress of the project with the help of burndown feature. This feature allows you to follow through the checklist of the event.
HOW TO CONTROL THE START AND END OF AN EVENT?
Quickwork lets you decide the days and dates on which you want your team to work on the particular event.
Also, you can write down the end date in the calendar. Break the tasks into milestones and add stories in the timeline. Drag the stories to the time frames in which they ought to be finished.
This will let you and your team focus on the events more efficiently and avoid any confusion. This will also ensure the timely completion of the particular event. In this format, you can run to events simultaneously with the same workforce and keep them hooked to their work.
STEPS TO SET THE WORKING DAYS
- Press the setting icon available on the right top corner.
- Select the Account configuration from the left menu.
- Mark the working days as per your requirement and the changes will be saved automatically.
Similarly, you can even set in the working hours as per your requirements to make it more feasible for the team. This will help them to be more productive and generate better results.
HOW TO MANAGE THE TEAM MEMBERS WITHIN THE EVENT?
The task of inviting, editing or the removal of a user from the Quickwork account can only be performed by the administrator.
STEPS TO EDIT THE USER
- Sign in with your Quickwork account.
- Move the cursor over the setting icon available at the top right corner.
- Now select the user from the left menu.
- Mark the edit option to make any changes from the action menu.
- Make changes as per your convenience and the changes will be saved automatically.
STEPS TO DELETE THE USER
- You have the delete option within the action menu.
- Press the ok button to give your final consent to delete the user. Be careful of the fact that if the user is assigned any workitem, it will also be deleted automatically.
HOW TO HAVE LOOK AT PROGRESSION OF THE EVENT?
The burndown chart in Quickwork displays the amount of work remaining for the specific time frame by the estimated size and count. This will help you in figuring out, whether the target will be achieved in time or some extra efforts need to be devoted in the particular section.
HOW TO ACCESS THE BURNDOWN CHART?
- Press the solution gallery option present in the left menu.
- Look for the burndown chart.
- Once you spot it, press on the add button in the bottom.
- The burndown chart gets added to the left menu.
To access the chart just click over the link from the left menu.
TYPES OF BURNDOWN CHART
Quickwork generates two options for the report view section:
- Burndown chart by Count
- Burndown chart by Estimated Size
The burndown chart assists you in identifying some of the key factors about the team member:
- The amount of work completed by the team from the start date of timebox/ iteration/ sprint.
- Analysis of the team growth rate and how close they are in achieving the set targets. The amount of work that is still left to be done is defined under the timebox.