The Project represents the work backlog for a specific team that has to be done within the certain duration.
Quickscrum allows you to create a project and help you to manage it effectively with various solutions, such as Scrum, Kanban, Task Management.
To add a project,
1. Login to your Quickscrum account.
2. Click on Add Project grid to create new project.
3. Click on Choose Template button from the mouse hover of each Project Type and select the preferable Template for the project.
4. Click on eye icon to preview the template of that particular project Type
5. On click on Choose Template, it will navigate you to project details. Write Project Name and Description and then click on Create Project button.
6. Click on the project grid to start working on that particular project. From there you can assign new users within that project.