Quickscrum provides file repository over a cloud. It’s the most flexible and secure way to manage your files and share them with your team members.
You can organize your files within the specific folder structure.
There are two ways to attach files,
- Drag and Drop
- Attach Manually
Drag and Drop
- Click on the Files view from the header. If Files view is not available on the header, you can go to Gallery and add it.
2. Drag the files from your computer.
3. Drop them over a specific folder. Files will be attached to that folder.
1. Click on the Files view in the left menu. If Files view is not available on the header, you can go to the Gallery and add it.
2. Click on the Add File button.
3. Attach files from Your local computer or from Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive or Box.